If you had told me years ago that boundaries were my issue, I would have never believed you. It is for that reason that I shape my content around helping others understand that their issues can be cleaned up and healed by learning to set and maintain healthy boundaries. This week’s episode 211 of the Fragmented to Whole Podcast is about what life is like before and after building healthy boundaries!
Support the show by becoming a Patreon member!
In this episode of the Fragmented to Whole Podcast, I’m sharing real testimonials from clients I’ve worked with in the past to illustrate what life was like before and after working with me to implement healthy boundaries in their lives.
Some of the things I have helped my clients work through are:
- Speaking up about boundaries in the moment and setting them in a kind and respectful manner.
- Setting boundaries around others’ emotions and feeling back in control after a toxic, narcissistic relationship.
- Getting out of self-doubt when setting and maintaining boundaries.
- Standing up for yourself and communicating your needs without feeling bad about it.
- Overcoming fears of abandonment and establishing healthy coping strategies.
Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips on living a more whole life and to hear even more about the points outlined above.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to follow, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Learn more about Fragmented to Whole at https://higherpowercc.com/podcast/
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Ep 12: Stop Gossiping
CONNECT WITH BARB NANGLE:
Find this helpful? Share with a friend:
Like what you've read and heard?
Try subscribing to my monthly newsletter, "Happy, Joyous and Free."
It will help you change your dysfunctional patterns of behavior.
Want to chat with me about your boundaries? Hop onto my calendar here for a free 30-minute Better Boundaries call.