Leading a healthy and successful intervention starts with giving people the tools they need to have an important conversation while setting healthy boundaries and communicating their truth in a respectful, open, and honest manner. This week’s episode 210 of the Fragmented to Whole Podcast is about interventions, done differently.
Support the show by becoming a Patreon member!
In this episode of the Fragmented to Whole Podcast, my guest Stephen P. shares his journey of turning pain into purpose, becoming a “healthy entrepreneur” and how his company gives people the tools they need to shift the trajectory of their or their loved ones’ lives.
Some of the talking points we go over in this episode include:
- How the high of adrenaline from rollercoasters and social approval as a kid transitioned into the need for getting high from drugs and alcohol later in life.
- What the 12-step program taught Stephen about life and the direction he was meant to go in that he could have never learned in University.
- The lessons of boundaries that were learned as a result of pain.
- Online Intervention’s take on using the foundations for healthy boundaries to give people the tools to have healthy, respectful, and impactful interventions.
- How Stephen weaved the principles of music and psychology into his own recovery journey.
Interventions are not entertainment. When done correctly, they are not aggressive or dramatic but rather healthy and respectful, and they’re driven by tools and preparation. Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips on living a more whole life and to hear even more about the points outlined above.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to follow, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Learn more about Fragmented to Whole at https://higherpowercc.com/podcast/
CONNECT WITH STEPHEN:
CONNECT WITH BARB NANGLE:
Subscribe to “Friday Fragments” weekly newsletter
Find this helpful? Share with a friend:
Like what you've read and heard?
Try subscribing to my monthly newsletter, "Happy, Joyous and Free."
It will help you change your dysfunctional patterns of behavior.
Want to chat with me about your boundaries? Hop onto my calendar here for a free 30-minute Better Boundaries call.