For my 200th episode, I asked my listeners to send in their questions for me to answer on the podcast and while I answered a few that felt fitting for my celebration episode, I wanted to dedicate a series of episodes to answer some of the questions that were more geared to boundaries and recovery in general. In this week’s episode 202 of the Fragmented to Whole Podcast, I’m answering more of your listener questions!
Support the show by becoming a Patreon member!
Some of the talking points I go over in this episode include:
- Making amends to people you have wronged.
- The difference between harming and hurting someone when it comes to setting boundaries.
- Setting boundaries for a group of people while giving them the autonomy to set boundaries for themselves.
- Advice and practices for becoming more self-aware.
- Dating again after coming out of a codependent relationship.
Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips on living a more whole life and to hear even more about the points outlined above.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to follow, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Ep #42. Why Take a Daily Inventory
CONNECT WITH BARB NANGLE:
Find this helpful? Share with a friend:
Like what you've read and heard?
Try subscribing to my monthly newsletter, "Happy, Joyous and Free."
It will help you change your dysfunctional patterns of behavior.
Want to chat with me about your boundaries? Hop onto my calendar here for a free 30-minute Better Boundaries call.