Although we are celebrating my 200th podcast episode, I have achieved so many other milestones through recovery and have so much in my life to be proud of and celebrate. This week’s episode 200 of the Fragmented to Whole Podcast is my celebration episode!
Support the show by becoming a Patreon member!
In this episode of the Fragmented to Whole Podcast, I’m being interviewed by my podcast producer, Alesia Galati, and answering questions from my listeners.
Some of the talking points I go over in this episode include:
- A brief walkthrough of the biggest lessons and milestones from my recovery journey.
- What sparked my interest in starting a podcast to share my life lessons and experiences.
- How I use the tools I gained through recovery to help others and how my own boundaries keep me focused.
- Overcoming the toughest parts of my journey with the help of my Higher Power.
- The biggest things I had to realize in order to transform my life.
It is so important to me to share the wisdom it has taken my entire life to learn and I look forward to continuing this in episodes to come. Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips on living a more whole life and to hear even more about the points outlined above.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to follow, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Ep. 1. My story in brief
Listeners to Leads: Double Your Downloads By Podcast Guesting with Barb Nangle
CONNECT WITH BARB NANGLE:
Find this helpful? Share with a friend:
Like what you've read and heard?
Try subscribing to my monthly newsletter, "Happy, Joyous and Free."
It will help you change your dysfunctional patterns of behavior.
Want to chat with me about your boundaries? Hop onto my calendar here for a free 30-minute Better Boundaries call.