I woke up in the middle of the night and felt compelled to record the thoughts that were running through my head. I wanted to do this to share with you the constant mindset shifts and revelations I have as a result of my recovery journey. This week’s episode 234 of the Fragmented to Whole Podcast is about my random recovery ramblings from the middle of the night!
Support the show by becoming a Patreon member! For early episode access and the bonus content I talked about in this episode, become a Podcast Patron!
Some of the ramblings I go over in this episode include:
- Having difficulty seeing when you are wrong as a defense mechanism- even when someone points it out directly to you.
- Finding comfort and healing in my teddy bear and doll collection and not caring what others may think of it.
- Living into the miracles of the future, not the wreckage of the future.
- The money I desire is already here, I just need to get it to me.
- Abundance is everywhere and it’s expanding as we speak.
Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips on living a more whole life and to hear even more about the points outlined above.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to follow, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Learn more about Fragmented to Whole at https://higherpowercc.com/podcast/
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
CONNECT WITH BARB NANGLE:
Find this helpful? Share with a friend:
Like what you've read and heard?
Try subscribing to my monthly newsletter, "Happy, Joyous and Free."
It will help you change your dysfunctional patterns of behavior.
Want to chat with me about your boundaries? Hop onto my calendar here for a free 30-minute Better Boundaries call.