In 2020, I shared my top apps to keep you happy, joyous, and free. Recently, I was asked to share some more of the apps I frequently use to help keep my life and business organized while keeping things simple and fun. So, this week episode 169 of the Fragmented to Whole Podcast is about my top apps to keep you happy, joyous, and free!
Support the show by becoming a Patreon member!
Here are the apps that I use most frequently:
- Blinkist – allows you to listen to or read abridged versions of books
- Calendly – a calendar scheduling app so you can manage your appointments more efficiently
- Drink Water Reminder – a tracker for how much water you are drinking in a day (Apple App Store & Google Play)
- Game apps I like to play – Wordscape, Solitaire, Card Games IO
- Google Keep – a notes app to help track your thoughts or copy and paste written things you might need, i.e., Affirmations and links you use often
- Built-into=the phone notes app
- LastPass – password manager to help you keep your passwords secure
- Telegram Messenger – voice memo and texting app to connect without a phone number
- Trello – a project management tool to help you manage the projects, communications, and documents you might need to share with a team or client
- Wunderground – weather app that gives you a greater level of detail than most of the other ones
Don’t forget that you can go back to episode 69 and episode 70 for more apps. Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips on living a more whole life and to hear even more about the points outlined above.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to follow, rate, and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
CONNECT WITH BARB NANGLE:
What is Fragmented to Whole: Life Lessons from 12 Step Recovery?
This is the podcast “Fragmented to Whole: Life Lessons from 12 Step Recovery.” It will help people who want to heal to move from fragmented to whole.
Hi, I’m Barb! I share my experience, strength and hope from 12 step recovery in each episode. They’re all 20 minutes or less. Unlike most recovery podcasts where you hear a person’s whole story, in this one each episode is about a specific topic.
There are many life lessons from 12 step recovery that are applicable to those in and outside of recovery. This podcast brings some of those lessons to the airwaves, including such topics as learning acceptance, recognizing and overcoming victim mentality and establishing healthy boundaries.
Find this helpful? Share with a friend:
Like what you've read and heard?
Try subscribing to my monthly newsletter, "Happy, Joyous and Free."
It will help you change your dysfunctional patterns of behavior.
Want to chat with me about your boundaries? Hop onto my calendar here for a free 30-minute Better Boundaries call.