This 12 Week Program Begins March 30th!
Better Boundaries Group Coaching Is For You If...
- You feel guilt and shame when you try to set boundaries
- You don't want to (or know how to) be direct with others
- You're overwhelmed with difficult feelings
- You're the consummate accommodator and approval seeker
- You engage in behaviors you're not really proud of
- You're always focused on others and still have difficulty in your relationships
- You like the idea of being in a community of other boundary-builders who are working on the same issues as you are
After Participating in Group Coaching, You'll...
- Be able to feel peaceful and calm when setting boundaries
- Learn how to communicate directly with people
- Your feelings will become more "right-sized"
- Do things because you really want to do them, not because you feel obligated
- Live your life by your own values and feel proud of that
- Learn to keep the focus on yourself and still be kind and helpful
- Come closer to realizing your authentic identity
In Better Boundaries Group Coaching with Barb You Will Receive:
- 12 weekly 90-minute group coaching calls on Zoom
- Weekly exercises to practice learning where and how to set boundaries
- A community of boundary-builders and boundary buddies
- A multi-media curriculum on how to build better boundaries!
- BONUS! Access to a Trello Board with lots of additional resources about how to forgive, self-care, etc.
Now only $1200! (payment plans available)
A $2700 Value!
What people are saying
"I have been working on boundaries for over 20 years and your [Barb's] presentation was the BEST I have ever seen, read or experienced. I hope you will take this further and put it in a book."
"I found working in a group a safer way to deal with my own stuff for two reasons: I can see other people’s pattern that I also have easier in them and it is comforting finding out I’m not alone in having that pattern. This created more compassion for myself and others."
"It was very simple to follow...Visuals were amazing ( I even shared with my grown children). Very well organized...your passion and your personal experience...was number 1."
"You [Barb] ROCKED IT...Your workshop was one of my favorites...lots of motivation to set better boundaries and more confidence about how to do it."
"I really liked that in all of the discussions we had, every session there were multiple things that someone relayed that was really profound to someone else and significantly helped them on understanding the new topics we were learning."
~ Anonymous Boundaries Group Coaching Member
"I have never seen boundaries presented in such an amazing way. I will be working on it diligently in the next few days and weeks ahead. Love the fences and visuals."